Friday 16 September 2011

Mediaworks

Hey Guys
I've just done the coolest thing in the world.
Alright, first I sent in an email to a person who works at this company Mediaworks (it is a NZ company that run the channels TV 3, 3 news, four and C4, and they run most of the hottest radio stations, pretty cool)
And I emailed if I could come and be shown around. And guess what... I got a positive response.
I could be shown around. So I went over there and I met this guy who took me down to the news studio and I met some of the reporters. They also have the sets of a couple of other shows and I saw them, It was really cool experience. I met quite a few familiar faces from TV. And if the oppurtunity arose again I would take it
Thank-You so much Mediaworks


Blacknet Films

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome and I know you would've had a real blast there. Make sure that you keep your eye out for brilliant opportunities like that. :)

    ReplyDelete